Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Toothless

As of May 9th Micah has lost 6 teeth. He hates having his teeth pulled out. It seems like he is constantly getting pestered by someone when he has a loose tooth. "Let me just see how loose it is", "Can I just try to pull it out?", "Wiggle it for me". The poor kid starts crying any time anyone comes near. Last Sunday morning he woke up and had his 6th tooth just dangling from his gums. When he got to church people noticed his tooth and asked him if they could try to pull it out before we even went into Sacrament meeting (that's how loose it was!). Of course, he declined.

However, halfway through Sacrament meeting Micah held up his tooth to show James and I that it had finally fallen out. We found a safe place to store it during church until we could get it home and ready for the tooth fairy. Then (without me noticing somehow) he got a hold of my phone, took a picture of himself and posted it on facebook. Here is our little toothless boy:

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow! What a cute nephew! Sure do miss you guys.